Yeah, so, I’ve guested on some blogs my ownself. Since I won’t remember what/where they are later, I figured I might as well make a page on my blog and keep track that way, and you can read more about me and other writers and chronic illness advocates if’n you want. (So, the list is pretty paltry. And I quit participating in blog hops and guesting on other blogs when I got sick, because I simply didn’t have the brainpower.)
From after I got sick:
- 7/3/18 ~ A short piece about my scars (at the end), along with others’ comments on their scars, on the blog YES! Living Positively Starts Here: Our Scars. Our Bodies. Our lives | Hive Mind Monday #4
- 6/25/18 ~ A couple of my mental illness book reviews featured on the blog YES! Living Positively Starts Here: Top Mental Health Fiction: Hive Mind Monday #3
From before I got sick:
- 6/24/2015 ~ Guest Scribe for Chad A Clark’s The Baked Scribe, with flash fiction story called Problem Solving
- 9/23/2013 ~ interviewed as #16 of Gareth S. Young’s Bright Lights series
- 8/30/2013 ~ participated in Jeff Tsuruoka’s Mid-Week Blues-Buster Week 28, a flash fiction contest; here is my entry
- 8/20/2013 ~ served as judge for Jeff Tsuruoka’s Mid-Week Blues-Buster Week 27, a flash fiction contest; and here are the winners as chosen by yours truly
- 6/22/2013 ~ mentioned as doing it right on Robert Chazz Chute’s article Why your interviews don’t work and how to fix the problem on his website
- 5/28/2013 ~ introducing me as part of #TeamOrange on the #OrangeKaren blog
- 4/12/2013 ~ The Word Count Podcast for the #OrangeKaren anthology. In Episode 30, you get to hear me read a bit of my story (starts at 03:15 mark) along with stories by other writers in the anthology.
- 8/20/2012 ~ Character Matters on Defiantly Literate; a story that defined my character Jessie Miranda Cooper’s Life. She finds a dog.
- 7/23/2012 ~ Flash Fiction challenge on Defiantly Literate, my first ever (there’s quite a few entries, most of ‘em awesome; you’ll have to scroll down quite a bit to find mine. It starts “I’m swimming. I am swimming. I. AM. SWIMMING. I can’t swim.”)
- 7/13/2012 ~ Wendy Van Camp’s No Wasted Ink: My Writing Space
- 7/1/2012 ~ R.B. Wood’s Blog Tour 21st Century Writers; my entry is titled 21st Century Writer who started in the 20th…
- 2/23/2012 ~ performing with my (former) band, the Nocturnal Loons, on 726/Hometown Television, in Harrison, Ark.
- 10/5/2011 ~ on 726/Hometown Television, in Harrison, Ark., talking about my solo photography show, Small Dreams, Whimsical Realities, at the Oak Leaf Gallery on the Historic Harrison Square
- 7/18/2010 ~ on 726/Hometown Television, in Harrison, Ark., talking about the Ozark Arts Council and appearances by Jeffrey Koterba from the Omaha World Herald
- 04/14/2009 ~ Harrison Daily Times, Writers encourage each other, about the Ozark Writers’ Block, a critique group I co-founded with fellow writer Katy Atkinson in Harrison, Ark. (front page, y’all!)
- 04/14/2009 ~ Harrison Daily Times, Ozark Writers’ Block Literary Event Saturday at Lyric, about literary event I created and promoted and read at